Insightful, The Philanthropy Services Division of NewsBank, inc. is looking for an Account Executive to introduce a new product into a new market. Insightful is a unique software that helps nonprofits know more about their donors and the topics they care about to improve philanthropic engagement.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven success growing new business in a new market. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and customers, uncover their needs, win new customers, and secure renewals. If you are entrepreneurial, motivated, results-driven, and a team player, we’d like to meet you!
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Drive new sales, upgrades, and maintain renewals
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Stay up-to-date with the target market and the other solution providers in it.
· 3-5 years proven success achieving or exceeding sales quotas
· Consultative Selling experience
· Strategic Selling experience
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· A positive attitude
· Attention to detail
· Ability to establish, develop and maintain a genuine relational connection with prospects and customers
· An interest and care for the work of nonprofit organizations
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Experience with CRM software